Saturday, April 11, 2009

Blowout

This past Thursday we had a very easy win. I believe we won by 41. It wasn't necessarily that the other team was very bad, but it was our most complete defensive performance thus far this season. We totally dominated the game defensively. In the third quarter alone we gave up only 7 points. Guys were all over the place on the defensive end, and this was the first time all year that it has been like that. I probably had my weakest offensive performance of the season (16 points on 5-15 shooting) but despite that still thought I played a good all around game. 

Our game was on a Thursday instead of the usual Friday or Saturday allowing for a long weekend without any commitments. I haven't really planned to do anything in particular. Several of the guys that I would usually hang out with have gone away for the holiday, so that's not really an option for me. I do know that Australia will get Masters coverage, so I'm sure I'll be finding time to check that out. Also hope to get out and about and maybe explore a little more of Perth and the local area. Who knows tho, we'll just have to see what comes about. 

Hope everybody has a wonderful Easter and takes time to reflect and appreciate the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment