Saturday, April 4, 2009

Win

We picked up another win Friday night here at Lakeside. I believe the final score was 111-89. It was a better showing by us compared to last weekend. Also helps to have our best rebounder back playing with us. We still have many areas that need improvement, but its always good to get a win regardless. Personally, I had a pretty solid game finishing with 30 points. 

Not a whole lot going on right now. Basically been relaxing a bit and then either practicing or working out. Although today (Sunday), is the first game for the 14 year old team that I am helping coach at Lakeside. Be interesting to see how that goes but it'll be fun. 

Also know that the Final Four games have been on and already played. I'm trying hard to keep my eyes and ears closed around here as to not hear or see the result of the games, to some success. I think I've heard that there was an upset. I'm guessing that that mean's either UCONN or UNC went down. Also, would mean that any hope I had at winning my bracket competition just died. My suspense will be lifted later tonight when the games will be broadcasted here. So hopefully, I won't hear anything else till then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment